Over the summer, the wonderful blogger Fab Writings nominated me for the Handwriting Tag. Thank you! I’m sorry this took me so long to post.
The rules for this tag are as follows:
- Write your name.
- Write your blog’s name.
- Write your favorite word and its definition.
- Write something nice.
- Write the name of your favorite song right now.
- What are you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself.
- Write/ draw your favorite emoticon.
- Write a silly message.
- Write who you’re tagging (the more the merrier).
Although I hate the chain-email-spam feel from the tagging requirement, this tag does help promote blogs — and that’s pretty cool. The writing world is tough enough as it is; we bloggers need to stick together! 😉
Check out my answers below:
7. You can read more about my personal journey with sexism here and here.
10. My tags: Just A Girl and a Bike; Psych Perspectives; Alceptress; Surviving in Japan; Comics and the Cross; The Screen Beat. All of you have nominated me for something in the past few months — this is my way of thanking you. Rock on!! 🙂
Have an awesome day, everyone!