Good news, everyone: Julie from Just a Girl and a Bike has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you!!
Apparently, I am the absolute worst at publishing things on a timely basis.
Julie nominated me back in August. AUGUST. It’s December now — and I don’t even have an excuse. But, I suppose it’s better late than never, so here’s how this award works:
Who Doesn’t Love Fun Facts?
- I was recently admitted to grad school for an MFA in Fiction. Huzzah!
- I’m a volunteer audio transcriber for Hearts of Strangers — and I recently interviewed their founder, Corey Hudson!
- I’m addicted to Dance Dance Revolution. Playing a lot doesn’t mean I’m any good, though.
- When I’m not writing here on But Why?, I write for Pop Culture Uncovered about video games and cosplaying.
- I’m terrible at answering my cell phone. Sometimes I put it down and forget to check it. Plus it’s always on silent.
- I’ve never been on an airplane. I do want to travel in the future, though.
- I regularly step out of my comfort zone. It’s scary, but if I’m not challenging myself, I’m not growing.
Rock on, everyone 🙂